Inside Sales Representative
Wanted: Warm, friendly person to join our Inside Sales Representative Team.
VetSource is not your average company and we are looking for exceptional team members.
Love going the extra mile
Are passionate about high quality pet care
Get excited at the thought of a friendly competition
Value honesty and doing the right thing
Are self –motivated and like to manage your own workflow throughout the day
Drive yourself to constantly and consistently grow both personally and professionally
Love to learn new things and enjoy new challenges
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for growing the number of VetSource Partner Practices across all platforms. Team members need to have a comprehensive knowledge of all VetSource offerings and be able to effectively communicate the VetSource value proposition in a variety of settings.
Include, but are not limited to the following. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
· Hospital prospecting to generate new business which includes:
o Maintaining a presence in the phone queue to assist incoming callers
o Place outbound calls to introduce VetSource as a business solution
o Attend trade-shows, if needed.
· Foster and maintain close relationships with distributor partner outside sales force to facilitate seamless sales process.
· Respond to and report back to Outside Sales Rep within 24-48 hours of incoming leads
· Know the representatives for each distributor partner that work in your territory
· Stay updated on any current promotions offered through our partners
· Understand and professionally utilize the escalation chain, if needed, to obtain results
· Maintain intimate knowledge of all VetSource solutions and be able to effectively communicate their value proposition both verbally and in writing.
· Conduct live and web based demonstrations of VetSource solutions
· Cultivate positive customer relationships with every interaction, both internal and external.
· Maintain customer database with accurate and up to date profile information, pertinent notes and opportunity tracking.
· Discuss and address competitive activity - bringing concerns to the attention of the IS manager and marketing team.
· Forecast and track personal sales.
· Other duties as assigned.
ORGANIZATIONAL RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
In addition to the job-specific responsibilities listed above, all employees are expected to support and model VetSource’s Core Value Principles: Do the right thing every time; Treat others the way you want to be treated; Embrace Change; Be innovative; Get it done; Work hard, have fun! Employees will be held accountable for knowledge and effective application of these principles.
Experience and Qualifications:
· Have a genuine passion for educating and connecting with others in a sales environment.
· Proven ability to negotiate and close a sale.
· Exhibit a willingness to consistently take on new challenges
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate information in a clear, calm, and concise manner.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently.
• Excellent writing skills with great attention to detail.
• Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
• Self- motivated with a strong desire to learn new products and technologies.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, with the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent computer skills are required; experience using email, instant message, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, as well as the ability to learn how to navigate unfamiliar systems or programs quickly.
• Ability to use multiple computer programs at once.
• Attention to detail and accurate data entry in a fast-paced environment.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
· Minimum 3 years of Inside Sales Representative experience.
· Bi-lingual preferred, but not required.
· Prior sales and/or veterinary experience.
· Knowledge of SalesForce CRM.
· Associates Degree, or years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree or certification.
· Minimum 1 year sales experience in a call center environment.
Special Working Conditions:
· Environment where dogs are present.
· Sitting for 8 hour shift.
· Ambient noise – moderate.
· Call center environment.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
We offer a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending, Life, and 401(k).
VetSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.